Tuesday, April 27, 2010

TWO WEEKS, ONE DAY

Two weeks, one day. 

That is how soon Rob leaves for Lordstown.

HEAVEN HELP ME, WHAT WERE WE THINKING!?!?!?!

I am starting to really freak out.

What if the house doesn't sell?
What if the house sells and I have to move before the first week of July???
What if I decide I can't leave JC and he hates me forever??
What if I have to move while Jackie's on her stupid California trip? (not really stupid except its taking all of her vacation time and none of it will be for me)


Dear God,

Please, I beg of you, please help me with all of the doubts and insecurities I am having.

Thank you

2 comments:

  1. i dont really know what to tell you, but i pray for you daily. i love you mom. i'm sorry you are having to go through this again, but i'm happy you'll be closer (and i think you should bring jc with you!!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too sweetie. I'll be ok. It's just exhausting and I wish it was over.

    ReplyDelete