Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hmmm....

So, a couple of blogs ago, I posted about waiting for the inevitable....the inevitable shoe to drop.  It's been dang near a month since then and things are still good.

Not much has really changed either.  I'm still looking for work, actually I did get a job at Home Depot as a cashier (not my ideal job, but a job nonetheless) Jules is working at McDonald's and still being very respectful and helpful and freaking me out really....Rob's happy, helpful and actually been willing to work on the house some which is a little freaky also.  Mom's been good except for right now with her UTI and flu...Jackie had knee surgery and we spent 5 days in Dayton so I could take care of her, it was wonderful to get to spend that quality time with her...JC is doing well...

So I'm still amazed at the quiet, peaceful existence we have been living...I sure hope it doesn't end anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment