Thursday, October 8, 2009

My sister, Lyn, has came to Louisiana to visit for the week.  We are having a blast.  We went to New Orleans and walked around the French Quarter, did a lot of shopping.  Rob was a real trooper..but he was getting a little annoyed the next day when we stopped for gas and food and it just happened to be at the Tanger mall.  I thought Lyn was going to stroke out if she didn't get to shop!  So we went and ate at Chili's then he dropped Lyn and I at Dave & Barry's so we could shop a little while he went and got gas and air in the tires.  Well, after we went in Dave & Barry's Lyn had to go to the bathroom and so we hightailed it to the restroom and she spent about 15 minutes in there.  After she was done, we went in Tommy Hilfiger and Lyn just about fainted with joy.  I tell ya, that girl can spend some money!  I went in Aeropostle and bought JC some school pants and school shirt...got a great deal!  We then drove the rest of the way home.

When we got home, I fixed egg rolls and fried rice...Lyn was in heaven :)

This week is going by wayyy to fast.  I wish it would slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment