Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Teenage Humor

I took JC to the doctor today and after blood work and xrays, it was determined he has clogged sinuses (duh).

So we leave the doctors and head straight to Walmart to fill the prescription (and do a little grocery shopping which I hate doing alone so I was able to take JC without him realizing what I was doing hehehehe).

I pull into the parking lot and find a "Ronnie" spot (that's a spot really close to the door) and as I am pulling in to the parking space, there in the space next to mine is a Camaro, a new Camaro.

JC sighs, "That is a new Camaro",

To which I pull out a napkin and hand to him to wipe the imaginary drool off his chin.

He takes the napkin, wipes his chin.

Then proceeds to wipe his crotch (use your imagination as to why)

Teen boys are hysterical sometimes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment