Friday, February 26, 2010

Walmart & Medicine

Jules went to the doctor on Wednesday because he was running 102.9 temp and his throat hurt along with his entire body.  JC was at school but had been complaining of a sore throat for about 3 days.  I told Jules to get a prescription for JC while he was there.

My mom took him to the doctor for me (yay for mom being here!).  After the doctor's visit, they went to Walmart and dropped of two prescriptions--one for Jules, one for JC, they were both for the Z-Pack.

I texted Rob and asked him to stop and pick up the prescriptions.  He stopped and picked up one.  He said that Walmart told him that there was only one prescription so that's what he brought home.

I gave JC money on Thursday to go and pick up his prescription after school.

I get a call from him and this is how the conversation goes:

JC:  Mom??

Me: Yeeeesss

JC: They said that there isn't a prescription here for me. They said it was picked up yesterday.

Me: No, your dad picked up Jules' prescription.

JC:  It was a Z-Pack, it was my prescription because I'm allergic to pennicilin. Jules didn't get a prescription.

Me: {Deep sigh} Yes JC, Jules did too get a prescription, he actually got two, one for you and one for him.

JC: But Jules isn't allergic so he wouldn't have a Z-Pack, it's mine.

Me:  The doctor wrote TWO prescriptions, one for you, one for your brother, both of them for Z-packs.

JC:  Well they said it was already picked up.

Me:  PUT THE LADY ON THE PHONE

JC:  Do you want me to call Dad to see if he picked it up?

Me: (thinking to myself--are you hard of hearing?!?!?)  I already told you, your dad picked up JULES PRESCRIPTION

JC:  (Talks to the lady at Walmart and I hear her in the background saying that there isn't a prescription for Jules, only JC and it was picked up yesterday) Mom, she says it was already picked up.

Me: Give her Jules' birthday and have her look it up that way.

JC:  She says there isn't one for him.

Me:  G.I.V.E. H.E.R. T.H.E. P.H.O.N.E. N.O.W.

JC: (to the lady at Walmart: She wants to talk to you)

Lady at Walmart:  Hello?

Me: Who exactly do I need to talk to about the prescription you all lost!  There were two SEPARATE pieces of paper which were BOTH prescriptions turned in yesterday and only ONE prescription was picked up.

LaW:  Hold on

JC:  They found the other paper, it was stuck to the back of the other one.  They said it will be about 20 minutes.

Me: Really?!?!?!  Are they going to DISCOUNT it due to the STUPIDITY LEVEL?!?!?

JC: What?

Me: Nevermind, love you, bye

1 comment: