Friday, October 15, 2010

Homecoming 2010

So JC's homecoming was last weekend.  I wished I had been able to be there, but sadly, I couldn't. I did get pictures....Here they are:

Spirit Week at school before homecoming....each day was a different way to show spirit.

I have no idea what he is supposed to be.


I love him so much!

I hope he was supposed to be a geek :)
Here are pre-dance pics (I don't have any after-dance pics)

 This is Alaina Proctor.  I love Alaina and have always wished JC and her would "hook up"...but they are just good friends, she is one of the sweetest girls ever. ------------------------->
 Hmm, what's up with the pink ruffled dress on the end???
.
.
<------
 Pay attention!! Apparently he was having the hideous "mum" thing issue------>


                                   
 He's hot, they know it :)
.
<-----






I really wish I had been there, {sigh}, He's growing up too darn fast!


On a completely unrelated topic,  I BOUGHT HIS PLANE TICKET TO COME HOME FOR THANKGIVING!!! YAY!!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM!!

2 comments: