Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Today is Easter.

A time to give thanks for all things new.
I have thanked God for all of my blessings.
As hard as it is, I even thank him for the things he's not given.

I know that all things are done in His time.
This does not, however, make waiting any easier.

I pray that He gives my daughter the gift of life.
I wish it was now.
I know it will be when He decides is the best time.

I pray that my daughter does not get too discouraged.
I pray that she does not lose faith.

My son-in-law is going overseas for 6 months.
Just maybe, he is supposed to be here for the incredible 9 month journey and that is why God has delayed parenthood.

I'm not real sure why but one thing I do know, Jackie will most definitely be blessed with children and when she is, she will be a spectacular mom.

And I'll probably be the best grandma ever :)

3 comments:

  1. Very beautifully written... And I agree. We don't know why it wasn't now... only He sees the bigger picture. But she will make the most wonderful mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you mom. Thank you for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you too my beautiful daughter, and thank you for being you.

    ReplyDelete