Sunday, February 26, 2012

Beginning of the End....Start of the New

December 2, 2011

That is the date .
The date that was the beginning of the end.
The end of a toxic situation that went on for far too long.
It is also the start of a whole new beginning.
A fresh, new, wonderful, scary beginning.

I could not be any more proud as a mom and as woman.

She took the bull by the horns and even though the fear was almost paralyzing....she pushed through and I have no doubt in my mind that she will be even stronger, better, happier than she can even imagine.

March 14th is the final hurdle to jump.  I will be there, quietly giving my support, quietly cheering her on and sharing with her the sadness of the end of a life that she had known since adulthood.

My baby is an amazing woman and I could not even begin to express how incredibly grateful I am that God blessed me with her.

I look forward to the next 30 years watching her continue to grow, develop and love.



No comments:

Post a Comment