Monday, July 20, 2009

When you have been married as long as I have..(20 yrs next month!)....a woman learns to anticipate the ups and downs of married life...like...I can foresee large fights in the making long before they ever happen. My husband has been laid off for 9 months now. He has had ZERO motivation to do anything. For nine months, I have foreseen a large fight about this. I was right. He finally got motivated....to exercise...because a nice toned body will pay the bills....NOT. So it came to a head this weekend. I told him I was glad he decided to get in shape, I think it's wonderful, but...it should only consume an hour a day...not all freaking day...I told him he could make exercise out of mopping, vacuuming and making the beds for instance and oh yeah, WATCHING fit.tv won't actually DO anything for you if you are not DOING the exercising with the show....So, if he turns it on when I am home, he better be feeling the burn or I will take the remote and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

3 comments: