Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wow, what an emotional day it's been. My baby turned 16 yrs old today. I had him at the DMV bright and early at 8am, by 9:45am we were on our way and he was legally allowed to drive by himself. I did better this time than the first time I took my child to get a license...sorry Jackie:)

My mom at the same time was having a heart cath done. She ended up having to have a stint put in and then (like the first time) almost bled out when they took the cath out....This did not make me very happy, but I think that Lyn did a wonderful job helping mom, for that I love her dearly.

I decided to scrub the bathroom to get my mind off of everything (I know, weird way to get stuff off of one's mind) and I called mom (apparently I wasn't ready to get it off my mind). She started crying and I just about dropped the cleaning supplies and got in my truck to go to Ohio and bring her back here...

I have had a headache for 3 days now, haven't slept more than maybe 10 hours in the last 3 days and I am just a little grumpy.

I sure hope that the weather system causing my sinus headache goes away, I get more than 4 hours sleep at one time and my mood drastically changes or else I feel really sorry for the people I live and work with because I can not be held responsible for what may happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment