Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Family....gotta love em.....

Well, what a couple of days it's been! My SIL & BIL found out on Monday that their house (which they have not paid a mortgage on for over a year) was going to auction on Wednesday morning...They acted like it was a big surprise...go figure, how dare the bank kick them out after a year or more of not paying the mortgage without any notice.

Yesterday was Rob and mine 20th Anniversary...yeah, 20 years, 20 long fricking years....and guess what??? We were doing almost the same thing 20 years ago...The place were were living was going to re-do our kitchen and we had to move everything out of there and pack the truck to go to Canada.....

I now have 5 extra people, a cat and dog all living temporarily with me, all of their worldly possessions in my front yard and thinking that if this doesn't get me in heaven, nothing will :)

3 comments:

  1. oh! my! gosh! you deserve a gold star!!

    i love you mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold star hell she deserves the freakin moon....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just doin God's work...or so they tell me...

    ReplyDelete