Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sometimes....I wonder

Well let me tell ya, things never are boring around my house.

Yesterday my husband went back to work after being off for 10 months. I truly expected to come home from work and find him napping, but he was up, I was delighted.

The delighted part quickly left though after I asked him how his day was. He proceeded to launch into a 15 minute "bitch" session about what job he had been assigned to. Now, to be clear, he was only assigned to the job yesterday, he didn't actually DO the job as the production line is not running this week, everyone is just there to get job assignments and I suppose complain about it.

He then said that it made him realize how much he hated it at GM. I finally broke my silence and told him that I didn't want to hear him complain and he needs to get up every morning and be absolutely grateful that he has a job to go to. He had 10 months to find another job and he chose not to, so get over it and be frickin happy!

I then went in to start dinner (yea, I had to cook even though every single person I live with was home by 3pm). While I was cooking, Jules had the gall to ask if he could go "spar" with his friend Jake. I told him no. He then began to launch into the whole why?? He can't do anything during the day because he has to go work at the recycling plant...Let me tell you, I just about stroked out...

I told him he better be thankful he's not locked up 24/7 like he was supposed to be and no one took his freedom away from him but himself and if he didn't stop with the whining, I would personally talk to the jailer and make sure he would be locked up.

I then went to JC's room to see if he was home and when he opened his door he wouldn't let me in and acted like I was intruding.....that did NOT go over very well with me.

I finally just gave up and went to bed at 7:15pm....I tell ya, they better all be a little more appreciative of what they have or they just may lose it all.

1 comment:

  1. yikes! that does NOT sound like fun. i think it's a toss up of which is better...work or home.

    i love you mom and miss you like crazy!

    ReplyDelete